Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Wow this year has flown by! I still have many ufos, however I stayed up last night to finish a Raggedy Ann doll for my niece Trinity. Christmas morning with my in-laws was very entertaining with Trin and her new brother Hayden. Trin was so entertaining playing with the dog and new toys. Raggedy Ann was a big hit! Since my last post my sister also had her baby. Isabella Grace was born on December 21, 2010 at 8:24 a.m weighing in at 8 lbs 6 oz and 20.5 inches long. She is so precious! Izzy also received a quilt from me at my sister's baby shower that I threw in November. This year has been a whirlwind of activity...two bridal showers, two weddings, two baby showers, and two babies. I am not sure what 2011 brings but hopefully more time for me to quilt. I am three semesters from my Associates degree in Mathematics Education, and then I will have two years of schooling for my Bachelors. At this rate I will be a teacher before I am 30! I cannot wait to be able to teach young minds the challenges of math. It will also be nice that I have many extra holidays off and summer vacation! I am hoping to start working on a quilt for my husband in January so it will be done for next Christmas! Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to you and yours.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment